Open Requests are waiting to be filled
The list below contains requests for Pet Therapy Services from facilities and individuals in the Midlands. If you are a Pet Therapy Team, please contact them directly to meet their request. Or, you can Contact Us, and we will assist you in working with these Open Requests.
SC Dept. of Mental Health, Farrow Road
- Description: ..is looking for teams to visit residents on a regular basis. There are morning and afternoon time slots available during the week.
- Contact: Cory Etheridge at 803-479-4211 or email@example.com for more information.
- Description: This assisted living facility in the northeast area is looking for Pet Therapy Visits any day of the week, including weekends.
- Contact: Tammy Brown at 803-682-4105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wellmore of Lexington
- Description: This Retirement Village behind Kohls is looking for weekly visits at 11:00am during the week (Monday – Friday).
- Contact: Johnaca Antolik at 803-537-0547 or email@example.com.
HarborChase of Columbia
- Description: This assisted living facility in the Harbison area is looking for Pet Therapy Visits any day from Monday through Saturday at any time from 1:30 to 4:30.
- Contact: Margorie Richardson at 803-490-5454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 Rivers Behavioral Health Outpatient Services
- Description: A program for military and 1st responders with PTSD.
Days and hours are flexible.
- Contact: Contact Nancy at 803-744-3209 or at NancyPilat-Renner@uhsinc.
Carolina Gardens of West Columbia
- Description: This assisted living facility is looking for visits from Pet Therapy Teams in their memory care unit on Tuesdays after lunch.
- Contact: Contact Elizabeth Galgano at 864-494-0883 or email@example.com.
- Description: This hospice is looking for teams to visit patients both in the Lowman Home in White Rock and in other facilities in the area.
- Contact: Contact Kendra Neely at 803-513-7034 or kneely@Lutheranhospice.org.
- Description: Homestead is looking for teams to visit both homebound patients and patients who are in local facilities.
- Contact: Contact Erin at (w) 803-509-8844 x 205, (c) 203-494-7549 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmetto Senior Care
- Description: This day program for adults 55 and older is looking for Pet Therapy visits weekdays from 1:00 – 3:00. They are located in West Columbia.
- Contact: Contact Cathy Filicky at 803-939-8400 or Catherine.Filicky@palmettohealth.org.
Helping Hands Adult Day Care
- Description: This day program for dementia patients is looking for Pet Therapy visits either 10am-11am or 1pm-2:30pm, any day Monday through Friday. They are located in Cayce.
- Contact: Contact Julie at JulieBuckley29033@gmail.com or 803-238-3217.
- Description: Mr. Caughman is looking for Pet Therapy Teams to participate in the READ program. This public library is located in the northeast.
- Contact: Contact Taylor Caughman at 803-699-9230 or TCaughman@richlandlibrary.com.
The Burton Center
- Description: This day program for adults with disabilities/special needs is looking for Pet Therapy Teams on Tuesdays at 10:00am. They are located in West Columbia.
- Contact: Contact Kim Smith at (803)794-6110 or email@example.com
Carolina Gardens Lexington
- Description: This assisted living facility is looking for teams willing to visit on Monday mornings.
- Contact: Contact Kimberly Leong at (803) 520-5850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Description: This facility is looking for teams willing to visit for about an hour at either 10am or 2pm during the week.
- Contact: Contact Tara at 803-741-9090 ext. 321, 803-707-9040 cell or email@example.com.
Deepwood Estates of Lexington
- Description: This independent living facility offers flexible days and times for visits.
- Contact: Contact Megan at Megan.Owens@holidaytouch.com or 803-673-9558.
Oakleaf Village of Lexington
- Description: Flexible hours for visiting residents at this assisted living facility.
- Contact: Contact Spencer Boyd at 803-808-3477.
- Description: Looking for Pet Therapy teams to visit patients in homes and facilities.
- Contact: Contact Barbara Rowell at 803-454-9035 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carolina Gardens at Kathwood
- Description: Senior living facility on Trenholm Rd. Visit during the day on Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays.
- Contact: Contact Jasmine Marion at 803-787-1234.
- Description: Memory care facility in West Columbia. Afternoons are best.
- Contact: Contact Cora Myers at 803-796-2556 or email@example.com.
Jenni-Lynn Senior Living
- Description: Facility in West Columbia. Flexible days and hours.
- Contact: Contact Pamela Henderson at 803-596-7268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bridges Clubhouse (Mental Health of SC)
- Description: Formerly Day program for high functioning adults on Fridays 12:30 – 1:00.
- Contact: Contact Keya Fowler at 803-796-6179 or kfowler@mha_sc.com.
Sexual Trauma Services
- Description: Rape Crisis Center for Lexington, Richland, Sumter and Newberry counties requests Pet Therapy visits in all locations.
- Contact: Contact Sherry Lewis at email@example.com or 803-790-8208.
Opus Post Acute Rehab
- Description: Formerly known as Agape West Columbia. 300 Agape Dr., West Columbia. Flexible days and hours.
- Contact: Contact Annie Keaton at 803-361-0710 or akeaton@Esignservices.net.
Summer’s Landing Independent & Assisted Living Community
- Description: 651 Polo Rd., Columbia 29223. They would like Pet Therapy visits during the week in the afternoons.
- Contact: Contact Chelsea Goodnight at 803-788-9555 (office) or 404-245-2113 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Haven in the Summit
- Description: An assisted living facility in northeast Columbia. Hours are flexible.
- Contact: Keyotta Jackson at 803 788-4633 email@example.com
- Website: https://www.fivestarseniorliving.com/communities/sc/columbia/the-haven-in-the-summit
Palmetto Senior Care
Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Description: This hospital in downtown Columbia is looking for pet therapy teams for weekdays and weekends.
- Contact: Betsy Neal, Manager of Clinical Services, at Betsy.Neal@PalmettoHealth.org or 296-5546.
- Website: www.palmettohealth.org
Abbey Road Hospice
- Description: Locations in Columbia, West Columbia, Lexington, Newberry and Camden anytime between 9:00am – 6:00pm, 7 days per week.
- Contact: Laura Harris at 803-551-5552, ext. 117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website: www.abbeyroadhospice.com
Prisma Health Richland Springs
- Description: Richland Springs psychiatric unit is looking for Pet Therapy on Sunday mornings from 10:00am – 11:00am.
- Contact: Betsy Neal at 803-296-5546 or Betsy.Neal@PalmettoHealth.org
- Website: www.palmettohealth.org
Lexington Medical Center
Prisma Health Richland
- Description: Visit the adult and heart hospitals 7 days a week, daytime and evenings.
- Contact: Diane Clarkson at 803-296-2273 for more information.